Losing weight starts with a good plan. The first thing you should do is clear out your pantry of all the unhealthy foods.. I suggest you get rid of the sweet stuff first. Focus on healthier alternatives, such as maple syrup, stevia or honey.
Then, try to focus on the following foods:
4. Chicken breasts
5. Brown rice
6. Instant oatmeal (not the sweetened packaged kind though)
7. Sliced turkey breast
8. Low fat yogurt
Use these foods as the basis for your diet, write out a diet plan for the next seven days. After that, you will be fully committed to sticking to it.
Next, you want to get a pedometer and make sure that you walk at least 10,000 steps each day. Physical activity is very important and you should choose something you like and are certain you can stick on.
1. Park far away from the front door of your work or a store. Not only will you get extra steps in, but you will have a much easier time parking.
2. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. If you work above the fourth floor, get off of the elevator at least two floors early and walk the rest of the way.
3. When you have to contact a colleague at work, donít phone or email them, walk over to their office or desk.
4. If you take the bus or other form of mass transportation, get off a stop or two early and walk.
5. Walk the dog. If you donít have a dog, volunteer to walk the neighborís dog.
6. Take a walk before dinner. Not only will you increase the number of steps you take that day, but a walk before dinner will reduce your appetite.
Finally, try to drink at least eight, 8 ounce glasses of water each day when you are trying to lose weight. You can do this by drinking one liter of water at work and another liter at home. If you donít like water plain, it is okay to substitute unsweetened iced tea or sugar free lemonade or punch.
It is possible to lose 6 pounds in a week. Try radically altering your diet, walking more, and drinking a substantial amount of water. Itís not a lifetime that you will be restricted to this plan, it is just a week. And, you'll be able to lose 6 pounds in that time. If you need support, you may want to check out this Program. It will help you get results fast and permanent, plus it is extremely affordable!
To your health!